How to register for free
How to register for free?
Sea Breeze Travel, in partnership with the iCliGo platform, now allows you to access hundreds of thousands of offers through our website but independently.
Registration is free and can be done here: www.icligo.com/seabreezetravel
By using the seabreezetravel code in the registry, you will have access to these offers at the discount we advertise.
For any questions, we are always at your disposal. And YES, we can still make reservations for our customers. This is just a way to give them the freedom to do their own research.
It should also be mentioned that this platform gives access only to the reservation of hotels and transfers. If you want a holiday package, flights, cruises, circuits, combined, rent-a-car, trains, travel insurance, please contact us and we will be happy to present you with proposals adjusted to your budget.
In the video below, we explain, step by step, how to proceed to register the client. It is very easy but, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us! We are always here to help!
Because it is important that you feel safe when you book your holiday with us, we inform you that:
- When making your reservation, you are booking through a Portuguese travel agency, duly licensed and registered in the National Register of Travel Agencies and Tourism with the number 3301
- Our office is based in Viana do Castelo and our headquarters is located in Espinho. Portugal.
- We do not charge any booking fee, the values presented are the final price.
- Payments can be made by credit card (through a secure system of SSL data encryption with Thawte certificates and 3D Secure Service), bank account transfer, PayPal or MB Way.
- After making your reservation, you will receive all the information and its voucher (document to be presented at the hotel, airport, etc ...) in your email
- During your trip, you always have our 24H support line.
- You will always have our support team to provide any clarification you can use the following contacts (click here) or through the following form: